(This job description is only available in English / Diese Stellenbeschreibung gibt es derzeit nur auf Englisch.)
For the further development of our web-based products we are looking for a motivated and talented Full Stack Web Developer (f/m/x)
What You Will Do
At our company, you will work with an interdisciplinary team on innovative augmented reality solutions based on various web technologies. With your work you actively shape our industrially used AR applications.
You contribute with your experience and competence, and the motivation to learn new things. We offer you an environment where you can work with experts in their field in an innovative market. Your work includes:
- Design and implement UI concepts and user workflows
- Work in a team and be in close contact with development, product management, UX/conceptual design, service & support
- Continuously improve our working methods and processes with us
What we are Looking For
- University degree in computer science, media informatics or media design
- Enthusiasm and interest in modern web development
- You are passionate about developing clean code and are comfortable working with C#, Unity3D, Visual Studio and Git
- Basic knowledge of 3D computer graphics
- Independent and structured way of working
- Fluent German and English, written and spoken
Nice to Have
- Experience in development with Sass, WebComponents, Angular
- Experience with Node.js or comparable frameworks
- Experience with Electron or comparable frameworks
- Interest in web and media design
- Interest in 3D computer graphics and augmented reality
- Basic knowledge of development with C# and Unity
- You have the opportunity to shape the future of our start-up in a very innovative market, worldwide.
- You will work in an open team culture with flat hierarchies and a “can-do” mentality.
- You will be trained by our team in a sustainable and continuous way, get to know our complex products in depth and can benefit from regular training measures.
- You work independently, you can grow yourself personally and you get greatly involved in our design processes, leaving your marks
- Good career opportunities through continuous growth
- We offer flexible working hours in our Darmstadt office with individual home/mobile office arrangements
- Start-up atmosphere: modern, well-equipped and centrally located offices, free drinks, coffee, good mood and regular team events ensure a good spirit and pleasant working environment.
- Work-life balance is not just a buzzword with us, but lived by founders with young families