Code of Conduct
At Visometry, we value environment, life and people; no matter of gender, origin, religion, condition. We deeply belief that “there is more that unites, than what divides”. With this spirit we encounter partners, clients, employees and people we meet in our working life.
And we are working on to live up to our ideals behind a reasonable and caring working culture that respects the environment we life in and the planet, with all it’s beauty and valuable resources, we life on – day by day. As such, we hereby declare:
- to comply with the laws of the applicable legal systems.
Prohibition of Corruption and Bribery
- to tolerate no form of and not to engage, directly or indirectly, in any form of corruption or bribery and not to grant, offer or promise anything of value to a government official or to a counter party in the private sector to influence official action or obtain an improper advantage
- fair competition, anti-trust laws and intellectual property rights
- to act in accordance with national and international competition laws; and not to participate in price fixing, market or customer allocation, market sharing or bid rigging with competitors
- to respect the intellectual property rights of others
Conflicts of Interest
- to avoid all conflicts of interest that may adversely influence business relationships
Respect for the Basic Human Rights of Employees, Partners, Clients & Customers
- to promote equal opportunities for and treatment of our employees – irrespective of skin color, race, nationality, social background, disabilities, sexual orientation, political or religious conviction, sex or age
- to respect the personal dignity, privacy and rights of each individual
- to refuse to employ or make anyone work against his will
- to refuse to tolerate any unacceptable treatment of employees, partners, clients and customers such as mental cruelty, sexual harassment or discrimination;
- to prohibit behaviour including gestures, language and physical contact, that is sexual, coercive, threatening, abusive or exploitative
- to provide fair remuneration and to guarantee the applicable national statutory minimum wage
- (for our employees) to comply with the maximum number of working hours laid down in the applicable laws
- to recognize, as far as legally possible, the right of free association of employees and to neither favour nor discriminate against members of employee organizations or trade unions.
Prohibition of Child Labor
- to employ no workers under the age of 15 or, in those countries subject to the developing country exception of the ILO Convention 138, to employ no workers under the age of 14.
Health & Safety of Employees
- to take responsibility for the health and safety of our employees
- to control hazards and take the best reasonably possible precautionary measures against accidents and occupational diseases
- to provide training and ensure that employees are educated in health and safety issues to set up or use a reasonable occupational health & safety management system
- to act in accordance with the applicable statutory and international standards regarding environmental protection
- to minimize environmental pollution and make continuous improvements in environmental protection
- to set up or use a reasonable environmental management system
- to use reasonable efforts to promote among its suppliers compliance with this Code of Conduct
- to comply with the principles of non discrimination with regard to supplier selection and treatment